Dental Careers in West Toronto
Looking for a dental career in West Toronto? Join the Royal York Dentistry team.
Current Open Positions
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.Apply
Royal York Dental puts our patients’ oral health care at the center of our mission. Our convenient location in Etobicoke, West Toronto, makes us home to The Kingsway community. We have been serving our community for over 50 years! We always give back to the community by sponsoring local sports teams and are involved in charities including Walk for the Cure. Our team is dedicated to helping all our patients maintain their oral health through regular appointments and home maintenance. We provide a wide range of services for the whole family, including general dentistry, cosmetic services, reconstructive procedures, or oral surgery, we are the Etobicoke dentist of choice.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.3 stars on Google reviews is evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
We are conveniently located at 3034 Bloor St West, about a 2-minute walk from Kipling TTC Station.
We are currently looking to hire a Hygiene Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Encourage patient acceptance of the dental treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present treatment options, review payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patients to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Hygiene/Scheduling Coordinator
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients
- Strong customer service experience
- Detail oriented
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.Apply
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the West Toronto community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Royal York Dentistry?
Royal York Dentistry is proud to be an active member of the West Toronto community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.